This scheme saw 107 rooms created at Provincial House in Solly Street in the city's St Vincent's Quarter.
The Grade II Listed property, a former presbytery built in 1874 which was turned into offices in the 1980s, was redeveloped with 24 boutique and one-bedroom apartments over four floors.
Three new blocks were also built on adjoining land to create a further 83 rooms.
The development also includes facilities such as a gym, cinema, laundry and common room areas.
The development is in the Well Meadow Conservation Area and close to the University of Sheffield's North Campus.